This is a huge nerf for BH, and I dont think you guys can see just how much of a nerf it is. I had a BH for a large swathe of Basilisk, and one thing I came to realize is that BH really get to know the servers Jedi. Who likes to run away, who is always near a private structure, who camp in the DWB bunker, who is super hard to kill, and who is squishy and easy to kill.

Now that we have no idea who we are fighting against, we need to waste a whole bunch of time to figure our who are target is. We need to go to the spynet dude, get out of town, launch the probe droid, wait for it, pray it doesn't get eaten by a space slug a bunch of times, than travel to said planet, launch our seeker droid. Than, and only than do we know who we are fighting.

This is especially a huge nerf for ranged BH who are already heavily gimped against Jedi. This only incentivizes all BH to become TKM or Fencer BH, so that they have a good solid chance to kill whoever there mark is. On Basilisk I was a carbineer BH, and I specialized in hunting the squishy Padawan's. I could not kill anyone else as 85% saberblock made it near impossible to kill them.