Closed Thread

Thread: Coming Changes to BH/Jedi

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Here’s an idea: if we’re worried about Jedi being griefed by people following them around and intentionally landing on the terms for BHs lying in wait, why not utilize the same “kill list” that was used by fight clubbers: if a Jedi is on your kill list, they do not appear on the terminals. You have already outlawed fight clubbing for Jedi, the same would apply to BHs. This way you can’t repeatedly farm the same Jedi without going after others (for some time period), and it’s against TOS to intentionally cycle your kill list to get them to pop up again.
    Armor + Spice by Wombo and dropoff: West Eisley Bazaar Mall (2200 -4753)

Play Stats
    415h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrenio View Post
    Here’s an idea: if we’re worried about Jedi being griefed by people following them around and intentionally landing on the terms for BHs lying in wait, why not utilize the same “kill list” that was used by fight clubbers: if a Jedi is on your kill list, they do not appear on the terminals. You have already outlawed fight clubbing for Jedi, the same would apply to BHs. This way you can’t repeatedly farm the same Jedi without going after others (for some time period), and it’s against TOS to intentionally cycle your kill list to get them to pop up again.
    This is a good idea

IGN Shyloe, and Cydonia. Drop-off vendor located @ /way 6188, 6206. NIKA Marketplace.

Retired SWGEmu Staff
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by shilo View Post
    This is a good idea
    This is actually one of the best ideas I've heard yet. And I thought I had some decent ideas.a
    Finalizer Vendor - Grija's Glowstick Supplies, /way -130 -5670 Outside Coronet!

Closed Thread

Thread Information