Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Play-Test Server Survey Results

Hybrid View

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    I have said the 18th, but I can't promise that. More and more green on our pre-launch list, but still a lot left. We also have to test it all before we can launch it.
    Not sure if this is feasible or requires more work but I'm sure we could crowd source the QA effort to hit the launch date on time, just have us go on the Pit with a list of features to test and have us submit a video of said feature working properly. *shrug* I dunno.. I'm sure there would be a lot of people willing to help to meet that goal just some thoughts

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Neener View Post
    Not sure if this is feasible or requires more work but I'm sure we could crowd source the QA effort to hit the launch date on time, just have us go on the Pit with a list of features to test and have us submit a video of said feature working properly. *shrug* I dunno.. I'm sure there would be a lot of people willing to help to meet that goal just some thoughts
    Sorry but thePit died a quiet and lonely death this morning........ wonder why...
    LordKator
    Developer

lordkator@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lordkator View Post
    Sorry but thePit died a quiet and lonely death this morning........ wonder why...
    Don't dangle the dream and then take it away!

Are we close? is the 18th still on the cards? do people need to book Monday off work? is an announcement imminent???

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolindir View Post
    I have said the 18th, but I can't promise that. More and more green on our pre-launch list, but still a lot left. We also have to test it all before we can launch it.
    As I've mentioned in another forum on the topic, I personally am super-excited about this!! I think it will be a great dry-run test for what it will be like when Suncrusher/1.0 drops!

The SWGEMU team has been busting their butts for years on the game and while sooner rather than later would be awesome for Finalizer, please don't further burn yourselves out for an 18th or near-18th launch if it takes more time than planned.

It will still be an awesome Christmas present even if it comes after Christmas!!

Regards,

Xirad

Play Stats
    24h last 30d
    If it's worth the squeeze, it's worth the tease, and I must say, it's juicy indeed.

Regardless, I anticipate this will be the best holiday gift for 2021, whether on the 18th or later.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    The level of dedication and commitment from the Devs is just insane even after all these years. Thanks for everything you guys do.

Banned
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    I guess I'm taking PTO this weekend???????? Sorry Job........

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Looking forward to bringing friends back for this.

Closed Thread

Thread Information