Thread: [SWGEmu Event] Visions of the Past, Dreams of the Future (Dec 5th - Dec 15th)

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gor View Post
    wishing to know the starting point isnt asking for a walkthrough, kinda touchy? Sorry if I came off a baby or whatever. Not trying to spoil anyones content. sorry if im spoiling the spirit and feel free to remove my posts.
    I agree with you, and also understand the devs wanting to avoid "spoiling" too much. I think knowing the starting point with some specificity beyond the planet is reasonable, so knowing for sure that it is indeed an NPC city we need to look in is reassuring.

However, I visited all cities on Corellia with a Starport for the imp start and did a quick run-around, didn't see anything obvious (yet).

Play Stats
    376h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by bona221 View Post
    I agree with you, and also understand the devs wanting to avoid "spoiling" too much. I think knowing the starting point with some specificity beyond the planet is reasonable, so knowing for sure that it is indeed an NPC city we need to look in is reassuring.

However, I visited all cities on Corellia with a Starport for the imp start and did a quick run-around, didn't see anything obvious (yet).
    Can give you a hint, the Corellia npc name contains an Easter egg relative to a famous SWG game designer...
    https://tinyurl.com/4mbn92a3
    DROP /way corellia -454, 0, -5454
    Paintings Guide - POI Badge Guide

Thread Information