Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: SWGEmu, The Next Decade...

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    1h last 30d
    Sorry to interfere, I'm a fiscalist (graduate tax program Boston University)
    Are you really sure about this move to Delaware? This is a great state for entities such as yours, however to leave Europe is creating vulnerabilities. Any move is dangerous.
    May I ask what is your fiscalist plan exactly? I know we have little defense but...

I know about the deal you made years ago with Lucas, but I think to remember that they specified that as long as the project doesn't change, they won't interfere. Creating an entity, or an organisation is a major change.

May the force protect this projet.
    Enmor/Hatchi
    Last edited by divlas; 02-15-2020 at 08:41 AM.
    Enmor Solusar \ Hatchi Rejan on Finalizer Former toons on bas: Enmor/ Hatchi Atlante/ Wenmor/ Endore/ Shaamus/ Metroid.

SWGEmu Retired Community Relations bigevil's Avatar
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by divlas View Post
    Are you really sure about this move to Delaware? This is a great state for entities such as yours, however to leave Europe is creating vulnerabilities. Any move is dangerous.
    May I ask what is your fiscalist plan exactly? I know we have little defense but...

I know about the deal you made years ago with Lucas, but I think to remember that they specified that as long as the project doesn't change, they won't interfere. Creating an entity, or an organisation is a major change.

Enmor/Hatchi
    I'm on the sidelines for most of that type of conversation, and i wasn't at the meeting itself, but I don't remember it being that broad. A few more specific controls but I won't add info for info sake. Many more qualified than myself.
    Retired Community Relations

SWGEmu is a non-profit, open source community project.
    Is what I am doing in the game wrong? How do I know? If in doubt, contact Staff.

SWGEmu Guides and Helpful Links / complaint@swgemu.com for violations or complaints / LIVE Support

Founder
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by divlas View Post

Enmor/Hatchi
    The deal with LA was made back in 2006, when there were no entity at all. The currently used non-profit company was established in 2011 but it has it's own risks (https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218028) due to local rules and regulations.
    Oru
    Founder

oru@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Cool news - silly question do characters on Basilisk get wiped when it gets shut down ?

Developer
    Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonr View Post
    If your like me your running out of decades. Lol.
    We're all counting down, some quicker than others! I'm no spring chicken either!

Quote Originally Posted by AleazarBrel View Post
    Cool news - silly question do characters on Basilisk get wiped when it gets shut down ?
    Yes, the new server will be a clean slate.

We have debated on ideas for people to reserve character names on the new server. But we're not excited about just making that a blanket thing, we've had 425,872 characters created on Basilisk. But only 59,130 are active in the past 90 days. With that in mind, we're debating ideas that would allow active players to have reservations on the new server and maybe even guild name reservations etc.

Again none of this is fully decided but just to give people a preview of ideas we're debating.
    LordKator
    Developer

lordkator@swgemu.com | www.swgemu.com
    SWGEmu FAQ | Install SWGEmu | Report Bugs

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Great news, thanks for the continued dedication guys. Happy Holidays to all of you!
    http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s343/Sadeous/sadeous2.png

Play Stats
    Inactive

yay!

We waiting for 1.0.

Thank you very much for a lot work!

Sziasztok!

Köszönjük szépen a sok munkát / erőfeszítést amit az évek alatt tettetek!
    Nagyon hálásak vagyunk, és várjuk az 1.0

Play Stats
    Inactive
    excellent stuff guys

Play Stats
    275h last 30d
    Hi it's -Tom

Play Stats
    Inactive
    As some who is pretty much brand new to the game this excites me! Roll on patch 1.0.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Thank you LK for that exciting update! And thanks to everyone who has helped keep the SWG dream alive!

Play Stats
    110h last 30d
    thumbs up / big hug

**DUTY FREE SHOP** Mos Eisley 2600 -4530
    Drop off Vendor = "Misc"
    IngameName "Chef"

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Congratulations on all the hard work and milestones achieved this is really good news, l Had one question about a very hard working developer who's name is never talked about anymore, seems a bit unfair to, his name has not been brought up for over the past year or 2, Where is the infamous Ivojedi at, last I heard he was in a bad car accident, he contributed quite a bit to this project and even worked his way up from a player to a Lead Core Developer. Any insight on if he will be making a return in the future ?
    Last edited by Thrax989; 02-04-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    if u heard anything about Ivojedi it is merely a rumor.
    Ivo is still around. He hasn't been active in development but that's fine. He still communicates with staff. I don't ask for his time, it's his to give.
    Scurby
    QA Leader

How to report bugs | Live Support | Mantis (Bug Tracker)
    scurby@swgemu.com | Gerrit | Jenkins

Play Stats
    Inactive
    I have been playing for a few years now, love the game ans what you guys have done. I was an original SWG player when the game first started and I left when they did the CU. I am happy I can come back to the game I loved.

Closed Thread

Thread Information