Quote Originally Posted by aftershave82 View Post
u are not right. If something is free, that doesnt mean it can be crap, just because it costs u nothing. If someone makes anything, even if thats free or expensive, makes it good, if cant, than doesnt make it.
I fail to see where I said, or even implied, that anything free should be substandard. You are barking up the wrong tree here, I promise you that.

If you feel that things are substandard, you might want to email to concerns@swgemu.com and let them know what issues you think need to be brought up to par. If you can't do that, then please make an intelligent point when addressing people in an update announcement thread, whether it be positive, or negative.

In addition to the post you quoted me in, I think it's important for people to realize that there are only select individuals capable of resetting the server for a reason. When the server deadlocks or crashes, error logs of the incident need to be collected in order to fix the issue(s) in the future. For security reasons, only a select few Staff have this access and ability to get these error logs before the server can be restarted. Please keep this in mind for the future and quality of the services provided by the project.