Closed Thread

Thread: New Play-Test Server Survey Results

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    Inactive
    You should have given the additional server details that you listed on the main page BEFORE the survey. it wouldve changed the results im sure.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by RecksRacer View Post
    You should have given the additional server details that you listed on the main page BEFORE the survey. it wouldve changed the results im sure.
    people can vote with thier play time and not log into the new server then. SWGEMU has given you the choice. people can remain on basilisk if they wish
    Last edited by jmx; 12-13-2021 at 11:26 PM.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by jmx View Post
    people can vote with thier play time and not log into the new server then. SWGEMU has given you the choice. people can remain on basilisk if they wish
    I think the point is that people may prefer certain changes not be made, whilst still getting a fresh server.

Or at the very least, a vote for what changes be implemented rather than bending to a small vocal groups desires.

Regardless of what changes happen, you'll never please everyone so I guess it's just a rock and a hard place scenario.
    Katsa - TKM/Master Ranger | Biznatch - Currently Training
    Reasonable Resources (Animal) located south of Coronet -185 -5880

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsa View Post
    I think the point is that people may prefer certain changes not be made, whilst still getting a fresh server.

Or at the very least, a vote for what changes be implemented rather than bending to a small vocal groups desires.

Regardless of what changes happen, you'll never please everyone so I guess it's just a rock and a hard place scenario.
    the new server is a reversion back to the pure times of pre cu. None of this adk nonsense that was added just ebfore the CU. there is nothing controversial .

Play Stats
    379h last 30d
    I was figuring more people might have voted for 100% Finalizer.
    neutrineaux

Play Stats
    24h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by neutrineaux View Post
    Same. I've been a lurker for a long time and not a dedicated player, so I also knew I would be in the minority slightly. I think in theory I would've said a new server wouldn't make much of a difference to me, but seeing it come up on an in-game survey made me care a bit more about the outcome than I had originally anticipated.

Play Stats
    Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Katsa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by neutrineaux View Post
    Im not claiming it would either one or the other, just different. I guess we will never know now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information