Closed Thread

Thread: New Play-Test Server Survey Results

Hybrid View

Play Stats
    2h last 30d
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphilis View Post
    Bingo!

As they have mentioned though it is a fluid server that can see changes made to help it survive. I predict additional slots over two and two instances will be the first change as that really crushes the new server.

I was all about a new server and voted to play exclusively on it till the server details were made.

Now I will most likely stay active on Bas and just tinker with the new server....but who knows.
    What changes do you have an issue with, exactly? You mention character slots and toons online in your post. Is that it? You know for 1.0 this was already confirmed basically, correct? Nobody had 10 toons in 2004, very few had more than 1 account for 2 online at once.

Staff had an open discussion with us about suggestions. You don't need 1 of everything. That's the point of having a community driven economy.

As I said in another post, Basilisk has been up for far too long, you're conditioned to think that's how the game should be. Other servers have been limiting this for a while and everything is fine.
    Last edited by SLiFeR; 12-14-2021 at 11:41 AM.
    <JuDGE> Guild Leader | First SWGEmu Jedi Knight & Rank 11 Jedi Council Leader

Closed Thread

Thread Information